Friday, February 19, 2010

A tag and an Award

Two posts here..I have been tagged/awarded by 2 of my favourite bloggie friends..

Chhaya, (one of the first friends I made through my blog) sent me a Honest Scrap, a long time ago, sorry that I'm writing so late..




the RUles

1. You must thank the person who gave you the tag/award and list their blog and link it
2. You must list 10 honest things about yourself
3. You must put a copy of Honest Scrap Logo on your blog puttin in this post
4. You must select at least 7-8 other worthy bloggers and list their links done at the end of this post
5. You must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

So, here goes... 10 things about me - Honestly

1. I like change - attempting various things like writing, reading, singing, teaching music, sketching, knitting, photography, driving, travelling, etc

2. I am hardworking, a workaholic when at work..

3. Solitude - I feel dejected if i dont have atleast 20mins for myself everyday!

4. I am a sensitive person

5. I am moody..guess its all Cancerians' (sun-sign) trait..

6. A poor eater - how much favourite the food is, I cant eat much..need to eat at various intervals..lol

7. love window shopping :d

8. My various reads include: Fiction ( Jeffrey Archer, Sidney Sheldon, Robin Cook), Comics (Calvin and hobbes, Tintin, Tinkle), Fantasy (lord of the rings, Harry Potter) and Inspirational books..

9. I am not a movie buff..I dont like to see a movie alone - be it at home or outside..

10. I am independent- Like to do things by myself till the extent possible

I would like to pass on this to Amias, Shraddha, Ayu and Saras


Beautiful Heart Award


Ayu - a sweet, nice friend gave me this award.

Instructions:

1. List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
2. List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
3. Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart. [Optional]
4. Share this award with 5 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.
5. Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the person's blog who awarded you

1. Things that keep my inner self beautiful..

- Meditation, praying, being helpful and sharing joy

Things that keep me physically beautiful..

- eating habits
- being active ( I'm not an exercise person, but i cant sit idle too)
- try to be cheerful always
- taking long walks

I would like to share this award with ChhayaSimi and Choc Lover

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the awards. You thoroughly deserve them. :-)

    Also, it was nice reading and knowing a few things about you. I have to take up this tag as well (awarded by Chhaya). I hope that day comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ayu - :)we have some things common nah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vittal - hope you post the topic sooon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey vidya... so nicely u have taken care of the tag... i m so sorry for being so late... i will be regular now. btw, thnx for the tag, i will take care of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chhaya: Waiting for the post:)

    ReplyDelete